Information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 "Code on the protection of personal data"
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Personal Data Protection Code" that Innovita srl will process your personal data provided by you in compliance with the Law.
In particular, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, we inform you of our purpose of collecting and managing your data, always in the interest of a lawful treatment and in accordance with the confidentiality requirements which is the inspiration of our Company's business.
For the purpose of processing personal data, the Law intends to collect, record, store, process and distribute it.
Purpose of data processing
Your personal data are processed for:
1. comply with legal requirements (tax, legal and accounting);
2. fulfill your contractual obligations with you and technically and commercially support your requests always in the light of the above mentioned obligations;
3. conduct market analysis and market research and anonymous user-level marketing statistics, send business proposals and information on our future group and individual initiatives and our services and offers.
The processing of your personal data is done by means of manual and computer tools always in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data themselves.
The data in question may be disclosed and disseminated to our subsidiaries and / or subsidiaries, to our sales agents network, to our subcontractors where you are involved in the execution of your orders (such as freight forwarders and couriers), credit.
We point out that the processing of data for the purposes set out in points 1 and 2 is mandatory and essential for the execution of existing relationships.
Rights of the party concerned
According to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain information from the Responsible for the processing of your data:
1. confirmation of the existence of the data and the communication of the same and of their origin;
2. the identification details of the Registrar and of the responsible person (s) and the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as responsible or in charge;
3. updating, correcting and integrating data;
4. Cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of law;
5. the attestation that the transactions referred to in points 3 and 4 have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, with the exception of the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
6. to oppose: the processing of data, even though relevant to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; to the processing of data for the purpose of commercial information or for the accomplishment of market research.
The Data Processing Owner is Innovita srl reachable by contacting tel. 0341 1880.840.
Any of your communications and / or requests regarding the Law must be sent to the Registrar above mentioned at Innovita srl - Via Pascolo, 4 - 23842 Bosisio Parini (LC).
The "Holder" of the treatment: